HR Executive at Prototyze
Views:845 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Head - Technology - Startup (10-15 yrs)
Company Website: https://handytrain.com/
What is HandyTrain:
HandyTrain is a Goa-based start-up. We've built a mobile first platform for training and engaging large, dispersed workforce and count HDFC Bank, Dr. Lal Path Labs, Mahindra Insurance Brokers, Ujjivan Small Finance Bank and many others among our customers.
The platform is capable of guided authoring, behavioural targeting of learners, active recommendations to admins to improve learning experiences, and deep reporting.
Currently used by 150000+ users across 30+ enterprises.
What you'll get to work with:
1. 30-40K daily active users
2. 10s of terabytes of data - generated, analysed and served
3. 5K-20K concurrent usage during consistent spikes
4. A small, committed team with a sense of humour
The tech behind:
Built ground up with open-source dependencies
1. MicroService + Serverless architecture at our backend
2. Multi-database dependency (e.g. MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis, Scylla/ Cassandra etc.) deployed across multiple regions as our datastore
3. Polyglot - Go, Node, Python used as backend and Typescript, ObjectiveC, Swift, Java, Kotlin (also WASM with Rust) as our frontend technologies
Let's talk if you have
1. 8-10 years of experience in tech and at-least 3-5 years of experience in various technology leadership roles. Entrepreneurial stints would be considered as a major bonus
2. Worked with or implemented service-oriented architecture for high growth environments
3. A compulsion to code and love programming everyday (because you might need to)
4. Expertise in at least one of Golang or NodeJS. Bonus if you have developed projects in multiple languages like Python/ Java/ Rust/ Ruby and so on
5. Strong fundamentals of algorithms and data structures
6. Decent understanding of dev-ops and CI-CD (you have encountered, tackled or tried to tackle some associated problems in your career).
7. Track record of building and inspiring a world class team
8. A knack or a compulsion towards optimizing technology and related problems
9. A deep and data driven approach to product development