Recruitment Manager at SV Talent Partners
Views:748 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Head - Technology Sourcing - Startup (7-15 yrs)
Job Description :
Teliax, Inc is a global leader in voice and data services located in downtown Denver, US. Built from the network up, we are a privately owned and well-rooted team of technologists with over 14 years of experience. Expect a - growth- company type of environment with competitive benefits, small company flexibility and lifestyle first atmosphere.
Teliax is very excited to start its India operations and grow its team as the business grows to creates new products that challenge the the status quo in the US Telecom industry.
- The role is for a Sourcing Manager position who would be responsible for allocation & executing the Sourcing deals for Tech and Network category upto a particular threshold limit as pre-defined by the category. The Sourcing Manager would be also responsible for preparation of monthly dashboard and sharing the KRA outcomes for their respective work areas.
What will you be doing:
- Responsible for executing the Sourcing deals which are within a certain threshold limit.
- Working with Sourcing POD Leads and Business in allocating the Sourcing Deals once approved by business
- Responsible for key process activities across the sourcing team ensuring adherence to all control, risk and governance processes, and also for the creation and management of reporting across the sourcing team.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Barclays procurement structure, policies and procedures, and ensure Management Assurance results with high degree of compliance, and all project documentation is kept current with a high degree of accuracy.
- Maintain currency and compliance in all required policy, tools and systems training.
- Partner with the business users, catalog management, sourcing leads and contract management to execute deals which are policy compliant within expected turnaround times
- Provide support to ensure connectivity between the completion of deals and its execution in eProcurement /Coupa and associated systems.
- Work with Procurement Spend and Performance Team to provide ongoing reporting and monitoring of deals executed by sourcing against target, analyse and identify opportunities for further improvement across commodity categories, business units and regions
- Suggest process enhancement to improve the sourcing process via Continuous Improvement.
- The role holder will be required to build and maintain a strong operational and strategic network with the Sourcing colleagues to improve sourcing processes and capability, and should be able to work under pressure, multi-task to support a number of concurrent deals with multiple sourcing managers, stakeholders, contract managers and suppliers, and the conduit between the Sourcing teams assigned and the Sourcing Support and Contract Support teams
- Work with the Sourcing colleagues to develop dashboards and presentations to represent their category outcome & KRA via monthly leadership presentation.
What we're looking for:
- Candidate should have Sourcing background in Tech Categories like Data Center, Network, Infrastructure Sourcing
- Relevant Years of experience in Procurement & Strategic Sourcing would be mandatory.
- Candidate should have hands-on experience in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Sourcing Certification (if any) would be desirable.
Skills that will help you in the role:
- B.Tech MBA/Post-Grad degree
- Experience working within IT / Telecom / Network / Finance
Where will you be working? - Noida / Gurgaon / Delhi
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.