Lead Consultant at Mirus
Views:323 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Head - Technology - Logistics/Supply Chain/Warehouse Management/Transportation/Ports/Shipping Industry (10-15 yrs)
Looking to hire for an Large corporates for Head Technology role.
Leading the Technology team in the business reporting directly to the Head Technology & Analytics Business with a dotted line to the Group Head of Technology. The role of the Technology team is to define and manage the technology roadmap for the Business, suggest the best in class solutions that are available and scalable in the changing digital world, build the solutions along with the IT team, working closely with the Executive leadership of the Business and the Group Head Technology.
- Should have very good exposure on some of the industries Logistics & supply chain, Warehouse management, Transportation, Ports & Shipping, Industrial automation, etc. at large scale.
- Understanding of latest & efficient business specific equipment along with proven technology
- Drones, Autonomous vehicles, Industrial robotics etc.
- Deep knowledge on various process improvement tools
- Knowledge on various global benchmarks
- Full understanding of world standards and safety practices in the various tools and processes
- Experience with a range of Digital technologies from Software (e.g. AI and machine language, Big Data), to Operational Hardware (e.g. OT, Internet of Things, Mesh networks, industrial robotics, Autonomous vehicles)
- Experience in working with Technology companies around the world that develop cutting edge technologies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.