Head at HROrbit Consulting
Views:1432 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Head - Technology/CTO (15-23 yrs)
- Minimum experience: 15+ years in global software companies and minimum 5+ years experience in leading large engineering teams
- Leadership experience in managing the large engineering team, preferably in commerce technology and/or digital marketing
- In depth knowledge and practical experience of modern engineering
- Cross browser and platform development experience, including web development for mobile and tablet
- A detailed understanding of Internet technologies (HTTP, caching, CDNs, DNS)
- Experienced in development practices such as source code control and change management, and documentation
- Broad knowledge in digital space with exposure to content management systems, marketing systems, CRM & commerce
- Experience of conducting discovery phases and client workshops to explore technical and solution requirements.
- Experience with managing technical software projects with good understanding of the business processes.
- Candidate shall have experience in working in Agile environment.
- Thorough understanding of software engineering practices and methodologies.
Deep knowledge of any two of the following platforms
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce CRM
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Cloud Craze
- Modern Databases
- A thorough knowledge of best practices of Quality Assurance and control
- Practical experience of developing sites using responsive design
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Should have experience in Team management skills, team accountability and reporting, customer facing skills and consulting skills.
- Knowledge of Web accessibility according to WAI guidelines and W3C coding standards
- An understanding of site performance issues and strategies to optimize
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.