Consultant at Michael Page
Views:651 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Head - Technical Training - Energy Sector (8-20 yrs)
Our client is a clean energy major, based out of Gurgaon.
- For this role, the incumbent will be instrumental in building the L&D landscape for all technical programs for sales, manufacturing, and enabling functions.
Major responsibilities included :
- To provide strategic leadership in shaping the Learning Academy's vision and future for all technical skills matching with Industry and Business demands.
- To execute the learning strategy and operationalize and run the capability-building initiatives for the entire value chain by leveraging Physical, Virtual, and Digital modes of offering Learning Products and Services.
- To create and deploy short-term and long-term Techno - Commercial, Techno- Managerial, and Engineering Programs, including Career linked Courses as required in the entire value chain of the Businesses; aimed at Talent Development across various levels of the Organization to realize Business Plans and Targets.
- To stay abreast of developments in the Techno -Commercial environment governing the Industry, and Business and create and deploy contemporary and futuristic technological and regulatory programs.
- To build the organizational capability, through a team of competent and motivated experts, partnership with Subject Matter Experts in the Company, and building Alliance and Partnership with external Professionals; Professional Bodies, etc., to enable the organization to readily respond to the demands placed on the Learning Academy to meet varied Learning requirements in Techno-Commercial Management and Operation of the Businesses.
- To benchmark training programs with National and International standards of the learning products as applicable for Academy Excellence.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.