Head - Technical Services - Building Materials (16-30 yrs)
Industry - Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Category - Operations
Skills - Technical Services, Cement, Construction Chemical, Concrete, Infrastructure, Customer Technical Support
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - A Technical Services Head role will influence customers from technical aspects of the product and in tandem with the sales team to increase the market share of the products.
Our client is a leading building materials organisation based out of India. They have quite a robust product portfolio in the segment. They are striving for a strong Technical Services department and thus looking for a Technical Services Head based out of Mumbai.
You will be responsible for:
- Budgeting across all the Zones
- Building Loyalty programs for the influencers
- Strategic Development and Demand Generation though technical inputs
- People and Performance Management
- Product promotion and Brand Equity Development by organising events around technical aspects of the product
- Complying with the statutory norms
- Seamless coordination with Marketing, Technical, packaging department to ensure packaging quality as per our internal standards of artwork & performance
- Managing and resolving customer complaints
- Ideally you are a CIVIL ENGINEER who has handled pan India Technical Service department in Building Materials industry.
- The products handled can be Cement, Construction Chemicals, Adhesives, Concrete, Paints, Steel etc. You can also be working as a Technical Service Lead in Construction Engineering Companies and Infrastructure companies with a focus on Civil discipline.
- You must have managed All India portfolio and NOT just the zones. You should have great analytical, convincing and communication skills. You should have an excellent track record in your earlier professional stint and should be ready for the next challenging assignment.
Excellent Work Culture
Pan India scope for a large organisation
Contact - Varad Maheshwari - +91 (0) 22 4236 3367
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.