Human Resource at GRC Stack Private Ltd
Views:1111 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Head - Technical Product - Cloud Kitchen Business (12-20 yrs)
Technical Product Head / Head of Technology
Job Purpose :
- Building technology backbone for the Cloud Kitchen Business.
- The position will work on Developing a Mobile friendly Operations technology platform for Cloud Kitchens to enable remote management of a franchise-based operating model.
- Evaluating D2C technology choices and platform build Business ERP & Accounting platform choices as per needs of the business at scale (Integration of cloud platforms with SAP).
- Identify and work with technology partners to execute an integrated platform for cloud kitchen operations.
- Ensure that the key technology services are resilient, secure, and scalable.
- Creating cost-efficient contracts with Vendor Partners.
- Oversee each sub module life cycle from conception to completion, with an emphasis on technical soundness and cost.
- Devising and establishing IT policies and systems to support the implementation of such technology solutions.
- Define and executive the product strategy and roadmap
- Manage the product throughout its lifecycle from concept to end-of-life
- Product Concept Development
- Competitive Analysis
- Market Research
- Minimum Viable Product (MVP) Development
- Product Release
- Write the high-level requirements and business case for internal approval.
- Develop core positioning for the product, plan and carry out product launches.
- Work with internal stakeholders and third parties to assess and establish partnerships.
- Lead the third-party product team to ensure delivery of agreed objectives
- Monitor, report and improve product performance
- Channel management and support
- Develop and coordinate for training to the end users on the platform.
- Collect, manage, and maintain traceability of requirements from all stakeholders across product releases.
Experience and Skills :
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of software, eCommerce, technology, or product management.
- Previous software and web development experience
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Sound knowledge and understanding of business and technology
- Experience in controlling information technology budget
- Excellent organizational and leadership and communication abilities