Head - Tech Solutions - Education (15-20 yrs)
- Lead end-to-end roadmap of our academic and delivery products in sync with business objectives
- Manage all aspects of the product lifecycle, including problem definition, customer needs, requirement/use case definition
- Excellent communication skills coupled with a strong research background and domain knowledge for requirements understanding and designing customized learning interventions.
- Solutions-oriented and proactive in business expansion.
- Strong analytical and problem- solving skills to control defects, mitigate risks, and resolve complex issues.
- Strong team player and passionate about building teams. Energized by high performance, goal oriented, collaborative work spaces.
- To design and deliver programs that do not stop at skill enhancements but transform learners into thinking at a conceptual level. Proven ability to productize services.
- Practitioner of innovative approaches to learner-driven education.
- Strong believer that it is only when learners become self-driven, can organization transform.
- Provide leadership and oversight towards planning and executing all aspects of solutioning, including needs analysis, design, development, and evaluation.
- Programs (Management and Leadership, Product Management, Data Science, Cyber security and Technical Leadership programs such as Architect Competence Development Programs, Software Craftsmanship, Software Design, Agile/DevOps/SecDevOps)
- Skill to craft Programs after understanding the challenges of customers and also customize through discussions/interviews with industry experts, thought leaders, and corporate leaders.
This should ensure the learning solutions meet the expectations of structured training interventions and remain relevant to the dynamic business scenarios.