Head - Tech Solutions - Education (15-20 yrs)
- Lead end-to-end roadmap of our academic and delivery products in sync with business objectives
- Manage all aspects of the product lifecycle, including problem definition, customer needs, requirement/use case definition
- Excellent communication skills coupled with a strong research background and domain knowledge for requirements understanding and designing customized learning interventions.
- Solutions-oriented and proactive in business expansion.
- Strong analytical and problem- solving skills to control defects, mitigate risks, and resolve complex issues.
- Strong team player and passionate about building teams. Energized by high performance, goal oriented, collaborative work spaces.
- To design and deliver programs that do not stop at skill enhancements but transform learners into thinking at a conceptual level. Proven ability to productize services.
- Practitioner of innovative approaches to learner-driven education.
- Strong believer that it is only when learners become self-driven, can organization transform.
- Provide leadership and oversight towards planning and executing all aspects of solutioning, including needs analysis, design, development, and evaluation.
- Programs (Management and Leadership, Product Management, Data Science, Cyber security and Technical Leadership programs such as Architect Competence Development Programs, Software Craftsmanship, Software Design, Agile/DevOps/SecDevOps)
- Skill to craft Programs after understanding the challenges of customers and also customize through discussions/interviews with industry experts, thought leaders, and corporate leaders.
This should ensure the learning solutions meet the expectations of structured training interventions and remain relevant to the dynamic business scenarios.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.