Head - Taxation - Public Accounting Firm (6-10 yrs)
Educational Qualification - Degree in Accountancy, with appropriate qualification in taxation
- Min 8 years' tax experience in public accounting firm (Big 4 preferred) and/ or MNC handling corporate tax and GST
- Technically strong with solid knowledge and experience in corporate tax compliance and GST.
- Prior experience in tax strategy implementation, planning support and project management will be advantageous
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and meticulous
- Independent worker who is able to work well with minimal supervision, Possess good business acumen and highly adaptive.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Responsible to legally minimize tax liabilities through informed application of tax laws and regulations
- Prepare and review tax calculations, estimates and reports accruals and purpose partnering with country, national and corporate finance, tax, legal business and operations terms
- Manage tax compliance, custom and bank subsidy ,reporting, and filing works for the entities in India
- Ensure timely and accurate filing of all corporate and personnel income tax and GST returns & proactive in GST claims
- Establish appropriate system or processes for tax risk management, Act as the key point of contact and support for our local and national taxation matters
- Liaise with tax authorities and provide tax audit for entities in India ,Manage external tax authorities and consultants locally and nationally
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.