Head - Taxation - Manufacturing - CA (15-18 yrs)
Industry : Manufacturing
Category : Finance
Skills : Tax; Tax Head; GST
Job Description :
- The GM Taxation (Head Taxation) will be a senior member of the Finance Organisation and will lead the development and implementation of tax planning strategy with an objective to optimise and effectively manage exposures both for corporate tax and indirect tax across multiple states in India and ensure the business is fully compliant with tax laws and regulations.
Client Details :
Our client is a listed European manufacturing MNC with India revenue of INR 6500+ crores
As Head Taxation, you would report to the Finance Director. Your responsibilities would be :
- Ensure Direct and Indirect tax compliances, filings, reporting and returns (Income Tax, TDS, GST etc) are completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Filing of necessary Corporate tax returns, TDS payments and returns etc.
- GST compliance including payment, assessment and availing of input tax credit, reconciliation, filing of GST returns and managing GST audit
- Correct accounting and reporting of tax charges including assets/liabilities in the financial statements including Deferred Tax Accounting, sign off Tax GL reconciliations
- Advise the management on tax impact, transaction methodology for key projects, business model changes, acquisition, or divestiture
- Driving projects to minimize tax risks and create tax related opportunities
- Provide guidance and reports for all tax matters, new updates, including tax audit, timely and accurate payment of taxes, cross border transfer pricing issues, Advance Pricing Agreement
- Collaborate with other business teams to deliver cross-functional projects, Tax projects, finance agenda or perform other duties as assigned or as required
You are a Chartered Accountant with 15+ years of experience in direct AND indirect taxation, preferably from manufacturing MNCs. Candidates from a pure consulting / BFSI background will not be shortlisted.
Job Offer :
An opportunity to lead tax for a large listed MNC
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Udit Bhojani on +91 (0) 22 4236 3318.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.