Head - Taxation - CA (8-12 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overall Taxation function.
- Keeping the organisation aware of the implications of various direct and indirect tax laws on business decision
- Create and establish a yearly financial objective that aligns with the company's plan for growth.
- Efficient Tax planning to manage, optimize tax liabilities at the group level and ensuring tax strategy is executed.
- Tax compliance (direct/indirect)- computations, deposit, returns & assessments, appeals.
- Tax Audit, certification for Transfer Pricing.
- Tax Deductions at Source (TDS) - deduction, deposit, returns & assessments & appeals.
- Any Other related matter incl dealing / liaison with governmental Authorities
- Review and ensure application of appropriate internal financial controls, compliances, and financial procedures.
- Accountable for internal Audits and ensuring agreed compliance.
- Timely Submission of Monthly/Annual MIS and monitoring actionable for the desire results.
1. Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) - First / Second Attempt.
2. Post qualification experience of around 8-10 years, with large business organisations/Firms, focused on direct and indirect taxes.
3. Should have a track record of competent handling of complex tax matters.
4. Should be up-to-date on tax laws and rules and have an expert level understanding of relevant tax laws and rules.
5. Good knowledge and understanding of Accounting Standards.
6. Insurance Management mainly on general insurance side to ensure there is no under / over insurance and claims management.
7. System proficiency and should have operated in ERP based integrated applications