Global Talent Search Partner at XL Recruiters
Views:386 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Head - Taxation - CA (18-25 yrs)
- Responsible for overall Taxation function (Direct/Indirect)
- Keeping the organization aware of the implications of various direct and indirect tax laws on business decision
- Create and establish a yearly financial objective that aligns with the company's plan for growth.
- Efficient Tax planning to manage, optimize tax liabilities at the group level and ensuring tax strategy is executed.
- Tax compliance (direct/indirect) - computations, deposit, returns assessments, appeals.
- Tax Audit, certification for Transfer Pricing.
- Tax Deductions at Source (TDS) - deduction, deposit, returns assessments appeals.
- Any other related matter incl dealing / liaison with governmental Authorities
- Review and ensure application of appropriate internal financial controls, compliances, and financial procedures.
- Accountable for internal Audits and ensuring agreed compliance.
- Timely Submission of Monthly/Annual MIS and monitoring actionable for the desire results.
Candidate Profile :
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Post qualification experience of around 18+years, with large business organizations/Firms, focused on direct and indirect taxes.
- Should have a track record of competent handling of complex tax matters.
- Should be up-to-date on tax laws and rules and have an expert level understanding of relevant tax laws and rules.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.