Consultant at Antal International
Views:366 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Head - Taxation - Automobile - CA (12-16 yrs)
Location: Baramati, Maharashtra
- Qualified CA is a must.
- 12+ years of experience post qualification
- Expertise in Direct and Indirect taxation
Reporting to - CFO
Team size - 5 members
Target Industry - Automobiles / Top CA Consulting Firms
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Liaising with the Tax regulators and consultants for any changes in tax concepts and regulations impacting company business
- Analyzing & reconciling trade/transaction feed between accounting system and tax system to ensure accurate gain/loss reporting in tax packs/reports
- Overseeing the tax preparation activities along with tax reporting and transactions and ensuring that they are carried out as per defined timelines with conformation to the government regulations
- Steering the efforts of the team to ensure that the annual and on-demand tax reports are created regularly and reported to the senior management to facilitate business decisions
- Generating periodic tax estimates to aid in cash flow analysis and budgeting.
- Liaising with operations management on tax issues and accounting management with tax accounting issues
- Assisting members with tax research and planning issues with proper guidance and closure
- Continually monitors and keeps abreast of all relevant tax rate changes and its implications in business
- Regular communication with stakeholders regarding compliance matters and sharing of updates.
- Analyzing, consolidating of data, vetting transaction and related forms to prepare complete and accurate VAT/GST Audit Assessment and related documentation
- Monitoring periodically the VAT assessment to ensure adherence to the regulations and pass successfully through Income Tax Scrutiny and checks
- Monitoring and tracking periodic Tax return filling
- Assisting and providing inputs during the external audit of accounts
- Handling & maintaining documentation in the SAP system and physical records of various assessments of GST across functions.
- Build knowledge and keep abreast of the continuous changes in the tax rules and statutory compliance regulations
- Coordinating and enforcing with the various departments for compliance related work
- Conducting verification of documents and transactions before uploading the data to ensure accuracy and compliance to accounting guidelines
- Ensuring data security / compliance to code of conduct within team.
- Providing training and support to team members on the SAP system and resolve queries
- Co-ordinating and enforcing with the various departments for compliance related work
- Reinforcing a strong commercial process/procedure for better tax compliance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.