Consultant at Expertus Consulting
Views:985 Applications:317 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:309
Head - Talent Strategy - BFSI/Finance Industry (6-10 yrs)
The role holder will handle COE's of Talent Acquisition, Employer Branding, Campus hiring, Diversity & Inclusion and Employee Engagement. They will create a long term road map of how the overall talent landscape will look, a detailed D&I plan for three years with aspirations of where the organization would be positioned in D&I in the industry.
1. Talent Acquisition to build a future ready pipeline of the best talent in the industry. As scales up its imperative that we recruit the best talent across all business lines and functions. The Talent head needs to work with all business leaders to forecast talent demand and identify proactively sourcing pools of where this talent has to be hired from.
2. Employer branding- Manage the reach into these our target employer base through multiple mediums.
3. Campus strategy - Conceptualise and execute the campus strategy for across functions like business, Risk and Customer Centricity.
4. Diversity and Inclusion - strives to be the industry leader in D&I creating an inclusive culture is one of the key people philosophy of the organization.
5. Engagement - Having a motivated and engaged workforce will be a key differentiator. The role holder has to deploy strategies of continuous listening and then working with line leaders and HRBP's to identify key lever of engagement and execute action plans to build engagement and drive retention of employees.