Consultant at Michael Page
Views:973 Applications:299 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Head - Talent Management/Organization Development & Employee Experience - BFSI/BPO/ITeS (8-12 yrs)
Head - Talent Management, OD and Employee Experience
1. Support the planning and implementation various talent management processes within the organisation towards enhancing productivity, facilitating development and retention:
- Preparing for the Unit Talent Council by putting together the required talent data for presentation of the same for the talent council to make proper talent decisions.
- Coordinate and organize for scheduling the talent council discussion and other various discussions under the talent management processes
- Liaising with talent Team to plan and coordinate the execution of the central talent initiatives
2. Support in planning and implementing OD & Employee Experience interventions as per the designed plan:
- Help in facilitating the contracting with the vendors/trainers for the delivery of these various intervention
- Organise the events to suitably meet the initiative's requirements
- Ensure participation of the eligible participant group in the interventions to ensure successful cover the required employee base
- Manage database and update from time to time.
3. Manage timely implementation of identified Talent Management initiatives through the Zonal & Ops HR team, as per plan with a focus on maintaining consistency and quality:
- Create process flows to implement projects in a structured way
- Collaborate with the Zonal & Ops HR team members to execute initiatives.
- Ensure support to the HR team members in charge of executing the initiatives.
- Monitor and review process adherence to ensure quality and consistency.
- Analyze effectiveness and drive timely modifications if needed
4. Employee Engagement
5. Ensure accurate MIS and reporting
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.