Business Leader Technology Services - Pan India at ABC Consultants
Views:2007 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Head - Talent Management/Learning & Development - IT/Auto (12-18 yrs)
Title: Manager - Learning and Development
Reports to: Head of Learning and Development
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responding to the constant demand for learning input to the business-lines in the areas of managing performance and developing individual careers.
- Build a strong relationship with Managers at all levels to facilitate the Learning and Development agenda for the business.
- Liaise with external training providers building positive working relationships at all levels.
- Manage, formulate and develop the delivery of a comprehensive training program for all people.
- Ensure the maximization of funding opportunities.
- Evaluation of L&D solutions (including external benchmarking).
- Formulate training evaluation methodologies post IT training interventions.
- Aid and motivate business-lines to evaluate Return on Investment in terms of productivity and quality gain.
- Develop own knowledge and competence with the technical environment.
- Stay current on L&D initiatives.
- Maintain competence in using in-house systems.
- Assess current learning and development arrangements and influence development activities within the business-lines to complement the learning and development strategy of the organization.
- Support the learning and development vision ensuring alignment.
- Assist to update and maintain the learning and development strategy.
- Provide regular management information regarding learning and development that fully informs the activities carried out within the business-lines.
- Work in partnership with the L&D Team to effectively deliver, cost efficient training and learning initiatives to maximize people potential.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 12-16 years of experience in the field of L&D holding various positions within the function. Handled the technical training profile in the past is a must in an IT environment.
- Demonstrable experience contributing to a learning and development vision and strategy.
- A pragmatic and change management mind set which focuses on delivery and produces tangible/intangible results.
- Strong presentation, facilitation, and communication skills.
- Credibility, flexibility, adaptability and pro activity are essential.
- Ability to produce Management Reports documenting performance and financial information.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.