Consultant at Credence Consulting
Views:1488 Applications:520 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:159
Head - Talent Management - Global Group (11-13 yrs)
- New specialist unit of large global billion dollar global group having interests in communication, data, digital, consulting, PR, digital business transformation. Looking for a strong HR professional who can build the newly launched organisation (with diverse work streams and talent profiles across web & mobile development, digital production, data analysis, martech, media services, shopper marketing and film production). Will work as Talent Management Head to be based in Gurgaon. Report to the CEO.
- To lead the HR and Talent agenda for a newly launched organisation (with diverse work streams and talent profiles across web & mobile development, digital production, data analysis, martech, media services, shopper marketing and film production).
- Provide relevant HR expertise to build and upgrade organisation's capabilities and profile. This role entails shaping and implementing strategies that will help develop and retain high-performing employees.
- Will lead Organisation Development & Training - competency mapping & designing competency profiles for the organisation. Designing screening protocols for recruiting talent, basis the competency mapping. On-going skill gap analysis and consolidating training programs.
- Ongoing execution of the training initiatives and assessment. Build an effective onboarding program and manage it. Performance management. Employee Engagement & Employee Development.
- Equal Employment & Diversity. Development of high-potential employees and Succession Planning. HR Compliance. Collaborate and work with the global, regional talent team to implement all group level initiatives.
HIRING PROFILE :
- Delhi NCR based post graduate ( full time) in HR with PQE of 11-13 years, of which at least 8 in talent management / HRBP in the technology space. Start-up experience mandatory - this could be in a new company / unit of an existing company.
- Experience of impactful HR business partnership roles in intellect driven businesses like IT, digital, KM, consulting, internet. Some exposure to media helpful, but not mandatory. Strong talent management capabilities. Must have a demonstrated track record of building functional credibility with business teams.
- Ability to switch between execution and strategy mode most effortlessly. Data and metrics driven individual with a passion for results and excellence. Sound understanding of business imperatives to be able to partner senior management.
- Comfortable with an extremely agile and demanding business agenda. Ability to establish quality relationships, a strong communication link and credibility with the business through the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and mutual respect. Excellent presentation and MS Office skills & must be well versed with technology. Strong influencing skills. Strategic thinker balanced with a grasp of details.