Deputy Manager at Skillventory
Views:564 Applications:198 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Head - Talent Management & Development - Automotive (10-20 yrs)
Role of Head - Talent Management & Talent Development is on offer with a leading Automotive brand.
Job responsibilities include:
- Implement & Develop plant HRD processes (Acquisition, On boarding, Learning & Development, Technical Training Centre, Education & Training Pillar - TPM, Performance Management, Talent Management, Engagement, Exits) to ensure readiness of engaged and capable people to meet Annual/Mid Term goals.
- Directing Planning of & Reviewing Annual and Monthly calendars, Resolve any roadblocks, resource conflicts, Monitor adherence and Ensure Variance reduction for various HRD verticals, Participate as HR panelist
- Evolve Employee Engagement processes, forums & policies, CSR Projects mapping, annual and monthly calendar, Implement and Monitor progress
- Implementation of new/renovated HR Projects/processes in collaboration with COEs (Centres of Excellence)
- Ensure smooth operation for HRD verticals to achieve HRD Operating Plans
- Create location implementation roadmap, plan & execute stakeholders communication sessions, Handhold pilot implementation, monitor completion progress and escalate and resolve variances.