Human Resources at Mainspring Trajecta Global Inc
Views:10288 Applications:748 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Head - Talent Management - BFSI/FMCG/Automobile/Manufacturing (8-15 yrs)
- Candidates with strong exposure in Talent Management & OD area having experience of 8-12 years working with BFSI, FMCG, Automobile & Manufacturing organizations.
- Candidate should have headed Talent Management department or in the Talent Management team in the company.
- The organization is looking some one with great expertise in different areas of Talent Management like Planning, Attracting Talent, On boarding, Managing Talent, Developing Talent, Engagement Frameworks, Total Rewards etc.
Key Competencies :
1. Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
2. Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
3. Demonstrated ability to coach managers and supervisors to use company best practices for maximum effectiveness
4. Excellent written, verbal communication, interpersonal skills; high quality document and report preparation
5. Excellent presentation skills and knowledge of employment laws
6. Understanding of Core HR Processes like Performance Management, Career Development, Compensation Revision, Employee Engagement and Retention, Reward & Recognition and Talent Management and Succession Planning. Awareness of Industry trends and standard methodologies.
7. Harmonious Working & Relationship Management - Experience of working with key business leaders and clients.
8. Planning & Delivery - Incumbent must display impeccable standards of process planning and drive towards execution excellence. Ensure on-time delivery without compromising on quality and consistency.
9. Ability to assess on-ground HR needs by using feedback mechanisms and convert them into executional HR frameworks.
- MBA with Tier I/II institute will be preferred.
- Only Talent Management profiles will be considered.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.