Manager - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:4564 Applications:715 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:167
Head - Talent Acquisition - Technology Setup (10-15 yrs)
Reporting into the India Head you will be responsible for :
- Managing the Talent Acquisition vertical for the organization across all lines of businesses
- Play a hands on role in managing the end-to-end process of attracting and on-boarding the right talent internally / external, thereby fulfilling staffing requirements on-time. Having a hands-on understanding of the recruitment procedures (incl. tools) and implementing them with consistency.
-Create, organize, and implement new and enhanced recruiting and selection processes / tools to drive efficiency and improve quality of hires.
- Develop and oversee innovative sourcing strategies to attract talent from non-traditional and/or diverse talent pools.
- Establish and publish critical talent acquisition metrics that measure the quality, efficiency, and overall cost of staffing
- Partner with India Head and regional team to develop and implement Diversity and Inclusion strategy
As a successful candidate,you should have :
- 10-15 years of core Talent Acquisition experience in Technology domain.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.