Head - Talent Acquisition - Product Firm (5-9 yrs)
Talent Acquisition Head for a Leading Internet Based Product Company
- Build and execute end to end hiring strategy for the company
- Stakeholder Management with Senior Leadership.
- Prepare and review annual recruitment budget
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience (including application, interviews and communication)
- Forecast hiring needs based on business growth plans
- Manage, train and evaluate team of recruiters
- Participate in and host recruitment events to drive awareness of our company
- Develop a network of potential future hires (e.g. past applicants and referred candidates)
- Lead Manpower Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting for volume hiring.
- Enhance sourcing channels to close positions in least time and cost.
- Create dashboards, metrics, measurements of success.
- Build, mentor and lead a team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.