Head - Talent Acquisition - Non IT Hiring - BFS/FMCG/Telecom (12-18 yrs)
- Talent partner to the Operations Leader. Spearheading a team of recruiters to steer Volume and Lateral hiring for Sales, Operations, BO & Customer Support PAN India.
- Work with the relevant business leaders to work on forecasting of volumes based on growth plans, and make recruitment planning decision accordingly
- Driving automation and process improvement programs in recruiting to improve key recruiting metrics such as candidate experience and TAT
- Partnering with Leaders to identify methods to improve overall recruiting efficiency - defining and tracking key recruiting metrics
- Conceptualize and successfully execute Internal and External Branding Initiatives
- Coaching, mentoring and monitoring the team to deliver on the key recruiting metrics.
- Vendor empanelment and engagement - Evaluate Vendor performance, contract renewals and terminations, quality and cost management
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and stakeholders
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Progressive full-lifecycle recruiting experience within the staffing industry & Corporate HR from Organizations with history of scaling quickly PAN India -
- People Management experience, and across multiple locations.
- Experience in volume hiring Mandatory
- Sales and operations hiring Experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.