Director at Vanguard Human Resources
Views:375 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Head - Talent Acquisition - Non IT (12-15 yrs)
Role: Talent Acquisition Head - Non IT (Delhi)
Location: New Delhi
Reporting Structure: This role will report to the HR Director
Role & Responsibilities:
- Understand and deploy Talent Acquisition priorities for India Region
- Ability to forecast and articulate hiring needs in conjunction with stakeholders and hiring managers
- Hands on experience in closing the niche & senior leadership roles with minimal intervention
- Provide Talent market insights, competitive intelligence and talent demographic data to enable TA team and hiring managers to be well informed on market conditions.
- Lead mass hiring for Tech & Non Tech Backgrounds
- Lead a Team of Recruiters responsible to pursue every available outlet (deep web search, social media, databases, networking, internet, job boards, cold calling) to find potential candidates to fill current & future needs.
- Cultivate & Develop the strongest possible pipeline for critical business roles.
- Individually source and engage in leadership.
- Develop holistic talent attraction and pipeline strategies to solve for business talent needs.
Expectations from the Candidate:
- Bachelors Degree & MBA in HR
- 12 to 15 years of recruitment experience
- Strong Knowledge on creative sourcing techniques
- Advanced computer skills including proficiency in MS Office & HR Applications
- Exceptional Communication skills
- Result-oriented, strategic thinker and planner
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.