Consultant at ATRIOS
Views:284 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Head - Talent Acquisition - NGO (10-14 yrs)
- Recruitment & Selection strategy, manpower planning for the organization across geographies.
- Robust experience to visualize organization needs in terms of manpower and should be able to optimize cost by strategize hiring split into campus, contractual, retainer and lateral without compromising on quality
- Lead, manage, mentor, empower and guide the talent acquisition team
- Ensure recruitment policies and procedures are continuously improved and meet the business requirements incorporating the best recruitment practices of industry and be among the leaders.
- Build diverse sourcing strategy with vendor network and alternated modes of hiring like recruitment process outsourcing, alternate profiles, contractual staffing etc.
- Uses alternative sourcing strategies including direct sourcing and social media.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining key recruitment metrics and present them at defined frequency to all stake holders.
- Ensure compliance and due diligence for Recruitment partners/consultant selection and onboarding and review rigout to measure their performance.
- Ensuring comprehensive candidate communication consistent with the organization culture, vision, projects, capabilities, strategic focus, development opportunities and compensation and benefits.
- Constantly evaluate and improve candidate experience at all stages of recruitment process.
- Ensure smooth onboarding and Induction process
- Manage cost containment and cost savings initiatives impacting recruitment contracts, agencies, and consultants.
- Bring in automation to make hiring a seamless experience for candidates and business. Utilizes applicant tracking system, job boards, niche sites and recruiting process for proper tracking of recruiting metrics.
- Hands-on knowledge of HR processes - Policy & Processes framing and ensure they are followed across the organization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.