Decision Maker at Living Stones
Views:596 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Head - Talent Acquisition - Manufacturing/Retail/BFSI/BPO/ITeS/Healthcare (12-20 yrs)
Head - Talent Acquisition
- Responsible for end to end recruitment.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Determine selection criteria
- Sourcing candidates through Social Media, Resume Databases , Job Portals and Professional Networks
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
- Hands on experience with full cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Creating and proofing guidelines for hiring practices within the organization.
- Building relationships with key organizations, bodies, and institutes.
- Participating in meetings with talent acquisition managers and other executives.
- Collaborating with hiring managers to ensure the effective sourcing and retention of talent.
- Creating and guiding training initiatives and education policies.
- Producing regular reports on talent needs, acquisitions, and plans.
- Presenting hiring, talent, and employment-related reports to members of the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written Communication Skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.