Recruitment Consultant at KPB Consultants
Views:752 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:138
Head - Talent Acquisition - Logistics Firm (9-13 yrs)
Talent Acquisition Head
Why Cogoport? :
International Trade can be complicated at times and every day brings new challenges and opportunities to learn. When we simplify international trade, it empowers and affects every human being on the face of this earth. Seven billion people - one common problem.
As a part of the Talent team at Cogoport, you will get an opportunity to be a part of an industry-wide revolution in the world of shipping and logistics by collaborating with other brilliant minds to resolve real world on-ground challenges. You will have a direct impact on the revenue and profitability growth for the organization.
Areas of Impact for you :
1. Build a strong partnership with business and create talent acquisition strategies across all levels for the organization.
2. Robust experience to visualize organization needs in terms of manpower and should be able to optimize cost by strategize hiring
3. Define and drive team to meet and exceed hiring benchmarks relating to time to fill, cost per hire, source of hire, diversity hiring, candidate satisfaction etc
4. Develop and cultivate relationships with various levels of management, candidates and external recruiting sources.
5. Gain market intelligence by talent mapping and performing competitor analysis
6. Driving the talent agenda for the organization, the incumbent will be instrumental in scaling up the organization
Desirable Skills and Experience :
1. The ideal candidate would have a Full time MBA degree from Tier 1/2 B-Schools
2. Experience in startup ecosystem is must
3. A self-driven individual with a minimum of 9+ years of experience in lead talent acquisition roles
4. Passion for metrics and quantitative analysis, and ability to turn analysis into actionable programs.
5. Ability to train and grow his/her teams.
6. Develop strong working relationships and manage stakeholders across the various verticals within the organization.
Cogoport is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and respected at work.