Consultant at Optout
Views:912 Applications:238 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Head - Talent Acquisition - IT (8-15 yrs)
About Your Role
- As Head- TA, you will own our ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand, and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees.
- You will be in charge of hiring for one of the businesses.
- You will lead your own team, own the recruiting strategy and drive execution.
- You will partner up with senior business stakeholders and work with them in making quarterly/annual hiring plans.
- You will also help in building a strong brand and advise and support senior stakeholders in making the right recruiting decisions by providing necessary insights.
- You will be responsible for your team s hiring, delivery, learning and development, appraisals, growth and overall health.
What you will do ?
- Build talent pipelines for current and future job openings
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Plan interviews and selection procedures including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews
- Source potential candidates through online channels
- Develop a network of potential future hires
- Measure key recruitment metrics, like source-of-hire and time-to-hire
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
What you will need ?
- At least 8 years of work experience in the end-to-end recruitment life cycle (technology hiring)
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing, and employment branding
- Experience managing a team (at least 2 to 3 team members) and leading the hiring for a business unit or a POD
- Experience in managing end-to-end hiring for a business unit or vertical
- Experience working closely with the leadership team and stakeholders in deliverables
- Ability to execute a recruitment strategy
- Ability to keep a high bar for candidate experience, diversity sourcing, and interview processes
- Strong track record in sourcing qualified candidates, market intelligence, mapping, negotiating offers, and influencing management decision-making
- Understanding of all selection methods and techniques
- Proficiency in the use of social media and job boards
- Education: Preferably MBA or equivalent from a reputed university.