Senior Account Manager at Etaash Consultants
Views:3269 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:124
Head - Talent Acquisition - IT (18-25 yrs)
- Identifying your organisation's needs and working to create and implement an efficient talent acquisition strategy to improve recruitment and business performance
- Developing, managing and maintaining a highly-skilled team to assist with talent development
- Understanding workforce planning and resource forecasting by working with the resourcing team to feed into recruitment timelines
- Communicating with external sources, i.e. peer organisations to acknowledge any trends in recruitment and markets which could impact upon the business
- Anticipating the organisations future and working with senior executives to advise on recruiting tactics that will help to sustain the company's success
- Developing and retaining a diverse talent acquisition team
- Applying strategies to attract diverse candidates to all areas of the business
- Partnering with the broader talent acquisition team for shared use of tools and resources
- Managing and delivering reports and data when required
- Establish and implement a robust performance management and reward and recognition system with sharp goal sheets and competency maps to facilitate and maintain a high performance culture.
- Manage, coach and mentor HR team to effectively execute HR strategy and plan.
- Create and implement HR policies and procedures
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.