DGM - West at Randstad India
Views:563 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
Head - Talent Acquisition - IT (15-20 yrs)
Own end to end TA process Globally
Role and Responsibilities:
- Create a vision and strategy for TA team.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to develop strategic recruitment priorities and the redeployment of Talent Acquisition resources as necessary.
- Manage and grow the existing team of TA.
- Meet the talent acquisition targets for lateral and freshers and sub-contractor hiring.
- Provide leadership for improving systems, processes and tools for enhanced sourcing, better selection and joining ratios.
- Develop and track effective recruitment metrics. And Publish the related metrics to the engineering teams.
- Contribute to the development and execution of Talent Acquisition policies regionally and globally.
- Utilize, adhere, and train TA team on recruitment systems, policies, procedures, tools and templates to ensure streamlined, effective, and high-quality services are delivered, with regular recruitment metrics and reporting on progress.
- Come up with out of box ideas and implement them to ensure timely fulfilment of all positions within the given budgets.
- Find out and suggest new avenues / locations for finding great talent in timely and cost effective manner.
- Manage sourcing, screening, selection and finalisation of hire senior - level employees.
- Oversee and manage internal and external position postings, including targeting specialized sites, ensuring broad visibility and securing responses from diverse candidates.
- Support and implement corporate Diversity and Inclusion initiatives.
- Attend conferences, career fairs, and special events to promote.
- Manage recruitment consultants to provide support when recruitment demands are high or to meet specialized recruitment needs.
- Academic Background (B.E plus MBA) preferred
- Should have experience of hiring 1500 + technical resources per year.
- Experience of in Digital Technologies (Must) and Embedded systems is highly desirable.
- Successfully achieved large sales targets across countries like US, Europe, Mexico, Eastern Europe & India and other countries across globe.
- Strong Leadership and mentoring skills
- Hands on experience of hiring people at all levels.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.