HR Operation Manager at Hector & Streak
Views:832 Applications:269 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Head - Talent Acquisition - BFSI (12-17 yrs)
Team Management - Yes
- Academic background MBA Full Time from Top Institute or Engineer
- Create a strategy while leading and developing a passionate team of Recruiters dedicated to optimizing the candidate experience and becoming an employer of choice.
- Manage and deliver on company's headcount goals across all verticals
- Gather market intelligence on talent, competitor landscape, and APAC recruitment trends and practices, providing guidance and support as needed to Recruiting Leads.
- Develop and implement methodologies for recruitment dashboards and supporting analytically-driven practices to optimize performance.
- Encourage innovation, enhancements and efficiencies in current and new recruiting processes and systems.
- Engage with HR and business leadership in addressing key recruitment challenges, developing the strategic approach for and leading initiatives in sourcing, assessment and other areas to support all recruiting teams.
- Implement and maintain governance around structured, bias-free interviewing.
- Should be expert in strategic hiring for IT, Sales, Marketing and operations.
- Leverage data to make decisions and to influence senior business leaders.
- Experience in handling end-to-end recruitment life cycle.
- Worked on capacity planning, recruiting strategy, delivery and data driven decision making
- Have a track record of leading a team to strong performance and growing teams
- Skilled in mentoring, developing, and motivating teams
- Exhibit a high degree of ownership required to succeed in a high growth organization.