Business Operations at Stalwart People Co.
Views:914 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Head - Talent Acquisition - IT (10-18 yrs)
Designation : Head Talent Acquisition
Reporting to : VP - HR
Location : Bengaluru.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- The candidate will lead the end-to-end corporate talent acquisition function both tech and non tech team.
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application, hiring framework etc.)
- Will work very closely with leadership to drive the TA agenda across the organization.
- Drive the hiring strategy for the organisation to attract high caliber talent and become an employer of choice for prospective candidates.
- Should have experience in mid to senior level, leadership, largescale hiring with a working knowledge of blue collared recruitment.
- Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire)
- Implement new sourcing methods.
- Review recruitment software and suggest the options for organization needs.
- Market Intelligence and Benchmarking
- Coordinate with functional heads / managers to forecast future hiring needs.
- Participate in job fairs and career events.
- Build the company's professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges, and other partners.
- Social Media Hiring, Passive Candidate Search.
- 10+ years of experience in recruitment.
- Preferably MBA in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology.
- Should have managed cross functional recruitment teams
- High on integrity, trustworthiness, and collaboration
- Excellent business acumen and the ability to think and act strategically in the deployment of various Talent Acquisition programs
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases.
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- Strong decision-making skills and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.