Consultant at Michael Page
Views:687 Applications:193 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Head - Talent acquisition - FMCG - XLRI/TISS/MDI/IIM/SCMHRD (15-18 yrs)
The Head of Talent Acquisition India will take the reins of shaping and nurturing the organization by identifying, attracting, and recruiting exceptional talent.
This will involve close collaboration with senior leadership and HR stakeholders to ensure workforce is adeptly aligned with their strategic growth and innovation objectives.
- Develop and execute FMCG-focused talent acquisition strategies.
- Lead and mentor a skilled recruitment team.
- Collaborate with leadership to align tech talent needs with growth objectives.
- Proactively source and engage top candidates across technology and non technology roles.
- Drive seamless recruitment processes and exceptional candidate experiences.
- Innovate recruitment strategies with cutting-edge tools.
- Monitor and optimize recruitment metrics for continuous improvement.
- Foster external partnerships for diverse talent access.
- Stay current on tech recruitment trends and best practices.
- A track record of at least 15 years of progressive experience in talent acquisition, with a pronounced focus on technology roles within fast-paced and dynamic organizations.
- An MBA degree from a tier I B school ( XLRI, TISS, MDI, SCMHRD, IIM)
- A proven ability to lead and manage a team of recruiters, achieving outcomes through effective leadership and mentorship.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills, enabling relationship-building across all tiers of the organization.
- Aptitude for adapting to evolving business needs, coupled with creative thinking and a history of delivering in fast-paced environments.
- A proactive, solution-driven mindset focused on delivering a superlative candidate experience.
- Exemplary professionalism and integrity, upholding the values and culture of the client.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.