Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:802 Applications:283 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Head - Talent Acquisition - Energy System (7-12 yrs)
We have been retained by a fastest growing and most dynamic Energy Systems Companies in the world to recruit Head Talent Acquisition.
Job Role :
- Lead the Talent Acquisition function in India - tap into targeted universities, companies, regions, and technical communities.
- Support TA in China and other parts of globe (per requirement).
- Develop best-in-class talent acquisition strategies, methods, referrals, direct sourcing, and social media strategy.
- Evaluate and implement tools and systems necessary to build a scalable recruiting model with robust reporting capabilities.
- Demonstrated success developing and managing recruiting capabilities in-house as well as strategically advancing vendor network partnerships.
- Establish a strong employment brand.
- Build strong, credible relationships with senior leaders, hiring managers, critical stakeholders and recruitment partners, operating as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert
- Deploy innovative sourcing and candidate engagement tactics including employee referrals
- Review and create a social media program to attract target hires
- Track and analyze recruiting metrics to measure ongoing quality of hires, process and tools and make improvements
- Roll up your sleeves and get it done
Qualifications: Education, Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Behaviour) and Experience
Minimum Qualifications :
- MBA - Full Time (Specialization in Human Resource)
- Proven ability to use data and metrics to provide effectiveness of the talent acquisition function
- High level of professionalism, personal integrity, and dependability.
- Ability to deliver results and take accountability
- Proven ability to scale technologies including Applicant