Head - Talent Acquisition - Education (6-15 yrs)
Head - Talent Acquisition
- Are you Excited to make a dent in the Health ed-tech sector? Are you willing to join the next big startup with the vision of becoming the next Big unicorn?
- We are looking for a Head- Talent Acquisition to foster a culture of learning and performance.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Driving the full spectrum of recruiting and selection activities with the aim of building a massive team across Virohan.
- Creating and implementing talent acquisition strategies for leadership, mid-career, and graduate hiring.
- Partnering closely with senior stakeholders across functions to define & lead strategic initiatives that can support the achievement of business goals
- Designing and implementing the hiring process to optimize results and meet the targets of the organization
- Working closely with management and contributing to planning and strategizing the end-to-end recruitment process
An ideal candidate should:
- Possess a minimum of 6 Years of experience in handling HR functions and 2.5 years of experience in the talent acquisition vertical of a startup
- Be someone who has worked on building and managing a team to attain organizational goals
- Be aware of creative ways of headhunting and sourcing the right talent
- Ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and mass recruitment
- Should be self-motivated, highly systematic ,hard-working, and have strong management skills
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What can you expect?
- Opportunity to work in a highly critical role, which will have a direct and big impact
- A learning environment with supports looking at problems in unique ways
- A collaborative and diverse team which values mutual respect and growth
- Opportunity to contribute in scaling up Virohan and expanding it into one of the biggest EdTech Unicorns