Founder & Director at XL Recruiters
Views:1081 Applications:255 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Head - Talent Acquisition - EdTech - IIM/XLRI/XIMB/TISS (8-15 yrs)
An incredibly rare opportunity for a passionate Lead Talent Acquisition to join a well-funded Education Tech start-up and an award winning management team. The founder is highly reputed with a blue chip pedigree and a history of successful exits. Expecting people to join who strive on growth and who can oversee bulk hiring and can equally contribute in setting tech and other leadership team
Location : Mumbai
Job Responsibilities :
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
- Manage a team of 30+ Talent Acquisitions Specialists/Managers, growing month-on-month given exponential growth of business.
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts for Sales, Operations, Technical & Leadership/Management roles
- Lead, plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (vendor selection, internal sourcing, interviews, screening calls etc.)
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- Relevant post graduate degree (MBA/Masters HR from Tier 1 institutions).
- Experience in a fast paced organization preferably a startup
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant talent acquisition experience in managing end to end hiring, technical & leadership/management roles.
- Preparing and executing plans at management level with cost conscious efforts.
- Growth Hacker" Skill Set with strong sense of ownership for work
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to organize and analyze data.