Recruiter Specialist at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:1826 Applications:494 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Head - Talent Acquisition - eCommerce (10-12 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities
Stakeholder Management: -
- Will nurture relationships with business at senior levels. Should be able to understand commercial, competitive and regulatory drivers of the business.
- Must gain in-depth knowledge of the industry in which he/she recruits to understand the needs of the hiring manager.
- Analyze recruiting process timely to help stakeholders make responsive decisions that impact talent needs
- Identify, develop and consult/manage technology solutions that enable talent acquisition practices and processes globally
Process & People Management:
- Owns the recruiting process and influences full-cycle recruiting for across levels.
- Understands hiring needs, position specifications, and search requirements. Understands the diverse business models and operational objectives
- Responsible in resource planning, budgeting and optimal utilization of TA budget
- Lead cultural, strategic and technological change in Talent Acquisition
- Formulate feedback mechanisms to monitor and evaluate effectiveness of Talent Acquisition processes and tools.
- Leverages job boards, social networking, and other recruiting technologies and tools to connect with a broad and diverse talent network
- Maintains a pool of highly-qualified candidates with strong sense of ideation & selling skills.
- Provides recommendations to TA team regarding improvement opportunities for the employment life cycle
- Negotiate contracts/agreements with external vendors for recruiting programs & processes.
- Partner closely with External Sourcing for overall Talent Acquisition processes.
- Responsible to improve Employer branding by collaborating with cross functional teams.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- 10+ years of experience in TA specializing from E commerce background only.
- Ability to work independently and execute multiple tasks simultaneously in a high pressure environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.