Manager - Talent Acquisition at ABP Management Services
Views:365 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Head - Talent Acquisition - Consumer Durable - IIM/IIT/ISB/MDI/FMS/XLRI/XIMS/TISS (12-17 yrs)
Head Talent Acquisition (GM Level) | Delhi (HO)
Our client is a public limited consumer durable company and part of US $2.3 billion diversified with over 25000+ employee, the Group's businesses are present across five continents.
Exp: 12-15+ years
Education: MBA from premium B school.
Work Location: New Delhi (Work from Office)
CTC: 65 Lacs (Include 15% variable)
Reporting to: Business Division CHRO
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Head / Lead in reputed manufacturing brand.
- Ability to develop and maintain long-term strategic relationships with candidates as well as with internal teams and external partners
- Demonstrable experience managing full cycle recruiting and employer branding initiatives
- Solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools (e.g. social networks)
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and HR databases
- Good team-management abilities
- Cultivating a culture of excellence and developing clear objectives for talent acquisition.
- Ensuring that talent acquisition projects fall in line with organizational objectives.
- Prepare and review our annual recruitment budgets & forecasting future hiring needs based on our business growth strategies
- Overseeing sourcing, hiring, and employee acquisition processes & ensure how do we attract and on-board quality talent.
- Building strong talent pipelines to satisfy our current as well as future hiring needs
- Lead and monitor all sourcing strategies.
- Plan & implement online employer branding activities on platforms like social & professional platforms and offline employer branding activities by external partnerships with campuses, HR forums.
- Develop a network of potential future hires (e.g. past applicants and referred candidates)
- Create robust systems and process to monitor the team performance & measure key recruitment metrics, like source of hire and time-to-hire.
- Identify, evaluate and implant right on-line tool for Talent Acquisition which includes ATS and candidate assessment tools.
- Manage, train, and evaluate team of recruiters.
Interested Candidates contact: Manisha 9873002499
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.