Manager at Confidential
Views:1581 Applications:474 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:93
Head - Talent Acquisition - BPO/BFSI Sector (15-27 yrs)
- Accountable for the Sourcing requirements of various clients at multiple regions
- Manage the client escalations and support the recruiters in fulfilling the client expectations
- Demand and Supply Management
- Strategize Vendor Management
- Track, analyse and improve the cost-effectiveness of the current recruiting strategies
- Responsible for providing direction and consultation to the business on emerging trends and best practices that impact and influence acquisition and attraction within key talent segments.
- Develop a high-level relationship with CXO's
Education & Experience :
- Education Qualification: MBA in HR (preferred)
- Overall 15+ years of experience
- At least 6+ years of experience into high volume hiring
- At least 8 -10 years of Client facing Hiring, with a team handling role
- Worked in HR services organization or Large BPO or BFSI; HR Services organization can be Staffing, Benefit Administrations, Payroll, Compliance.
- Experience in working in multiple Job portals such as Naurki etc.
- Handled a team of at least 10-15 recruiters
- Willing to travel