Head - Talent Acquisition - BPO (8-11 yrs)
Job brief :
We are looking for an experienced and versatile manager to lead our talented talent acquisition team. This individual will be responsible for filling positions in the company by sourcing viable candidates and assessing their suitability. The candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, a passion for working with others, be incredibly organized and able to multitask.
- Perform full cycle recruitment for front line, middle and senior hiring across departments and functions.
- Working with functional head, business managers and recruitment head to define and manage hiring plan and develop hiring strategies.
- Provide hiring update to business heads on weekly & monthly basis, through hiring reports, dashboards etc., providing insight to the hiring numbers & costs involved, along with challenges faces and discuss effective solutions to mitigate them.
- Create talent acquisition strategy including hiring sources, mechanisms and assessment tools
- Manage sourcing channels as per requirements, budget and timeline. Create new hiring channels
- Mentor & grow talent acquisition team, help team members achieve their goals and manage their performance with periodic reviews
- Create and manage recruitment budget.
MBA +Minimum 8 years- experience as Talent Acquisition Manager in a high paced domestic BPO environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of labour laws and compensation structures.
- Knowledge of job posting sites and professional social media platforms.
- Ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of various interviewing methods.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.