Lead Talent Sourcing at Kelly OCG
Views:2927 Applications:415 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Head - Talent Acquisition - BFSI (15-22 yrs)
Job Family Summary
The Employee Recruiting Talent Acquisition team develops, directs, plans, and evaluates the external recruitment and/or internal transfer programs to satisfy the organization's staffing requirements. The Employee Recruiting Talent Acquisition team has a direct working relationship across all business areas and provides consulting services related to sourcing, researching, marketing, recruiting, screening candidates, interview management and recommendations to meet business area hiring goals. Talent Acquisition interprets internal or external business needs and recommends best practices. The Talent Acquisition Employee Recruiting Team partners with HR Business Partners and business areas to develop and implement hiring goals and strategies.
The HR Employee Recruiting Senior Manager develops and leads employee recruiting teams, manage internal clients and external resources to ensure a pipeline of talent exists for employee roles by business area. The role requires significant independent authority on all work streams and actively collaborates with hiring managers, leaders and HR Business Partners when developing strategic business plans on talent. This role has significant influence in the design, development and execution of employee hiring strategies. This role provides a strategic view and concepts to hiring managers and leaders.
The Senior Manager sets and ensures the execution of the strategic direction for the Employee Recruiting Talent Acquisition team. Sets relationship management strategy, competencies and goals for internal relationships. Works across functional business areas, Human Resources and Talent Acquisition to lead the development of and execution of the enterprise employee hiring strategy. Consults on talent management strategies that include the assessment and consideration of internal talent.
The Senior Manager has responsibility for recruiting teams that manage aggressive business goals and successful client relationships. The Senior Manager partners across functional business areas and HR COEs to deliver recruiting services of large scope and complexity which have a significant impact on talent and company goals. The Senior Manager makes decisions, solves problems and leverages challenges that translate strategy into specific results.
The Senior Manager Recruiting leads all Talent Acquisition related activities in India for all businesses including ATSV, ABO, ALR, Claims, Analytics, and Corporate Functions etc.
The individual will manage recruiting teams, internal clients and external resources to ensure a pipeline of talent exists for client positions.
- Define strategic direction for Employee Recruiting Talent Acquisition & Resource Management team.
- Provide leadership and develop talent within the Talent Acquisition Employee team. Set framework, environment and opportunities for staff members to develop their knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Design, implement, and execute tools and services to support Talent Acquisition effectiveness, including measurement, executive coaching, transition and onboarding support, team effectiveness consulting, and external leadership networking opportunities.
- Lead development of Talent Acquisition strategic plan for flawless execution of employee hiring plans, including external searches, networking, negotiating and consulting on talent.
- Engage with business stakeholders and other HR leaders to lead the strategy and execution of enterprise employee hiring goals. The role requires significant influence and persuasion among leaders.
- Lead the design, execution and measurement of hiring goals for managers and leaders in support of overall recruiting goals.
- Set strategy, build and maintain effective relationships internally and externally.
- Manage wide range of business areas and complex roles. Identify and manage sourcing opportunities.
- Understand and adapt to Allstate's business strategy and goals, organizational competency needs and gaps, and corporate vision. Ability to translate that to service delivery in employee hiring and advising and influencing internal talent assessment and consideration.
- Ensure that the Allstate employment brand is defined and in alignment with the business vision for the Business Partner's area of responsibility and the unique needs of that area.
- Design, develop and implement college campus intern and entry level recruiting strategies and programs.
- Develop and implement processes, products and services that support strategic and business direction with a long term impact on achieving business goals.
- Measure results of processes and strategies. Analyze, interpret and provide key and complex communications, both internally and externally.
- Provide strategic direction across Talent Acquisition Employee Recruiting team in the development of vision and best practices
- Develop employee hiring team's visibility and reputation through excellence in execution,
- Direction on future operating model
- Redesign operating model to gain efficiencies and reduce company spend on vendors
- Assess team effectiveness
- Consult and influence hiring managers and leaders on talent acquisition, market dynamics and succession management
- Build external networks and affiliations to support Allstate's employment brand and to support passive and active recruiting strategy; and in service of the diversity and female requirements of the enterprise.
- Set strategy and framework for Employee Recruiting Talent Acquisition team to build and maintain internal relationships. In depth knowledge of Enterprise Employee business requirements, has deep understanding of variances of each AOR culture, and the capability to synthesize this information to set strategy and direction.
- Understand and influence the development of Allstate Diversity Strategy, and partner with the Diversity and Inclusion team members to explore and utilize diversity sources. Develop sources for diversity candidates on active and passive recruiting needs.
- Provide strategic influence and consulting across hiring managers, leaders, and HR business partners in making decisions on talent
- Provide creative strategies and advise and negotiate with leaders, with business needs in mind
- Influence across HR COEs and Business functional areas
- Problem solve in complex situations
- Influence negotiations when recruiting talent
- Bachelor's Degree with 15+ years of business experience leading recruiting teams focused on full life cycle recruiting and/or search firm recruiting leadership experience
- Superior management and people development skills, ability to inspire, and engage team members and influence outcomes with leaders
- Ability to consult, advise and influence leaders
- Advanced knowledge of a variety of sourcing strategies and tools, including: Internet sourcing and research, proactive phone research and professional networking
- Broad working knowledge of programs, policies and procedures in management or a recruiting field gained through extensive experience and training
- Advanced knowledge and use of an Applicant Tracking System
- Extensive knowledge of client business areas
- Professional with advanced organizational, communication and leadership skills
- Advanced knowledge of professional standards and trends within the HR industry
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of business software, including Excel
- Ability to develop & deliver effective presentations and demonstrate consultative facilitation and presentation skills
- Analytical skills
- Advanced project management skills
- Proficiency in implementing and delivering new programs and initiatives
- Consult and provide expertise in recruitment, strategic HR implementation and metrics
- Advanced time management skills including ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize and organize
- Advanced business writing skills
- Ability to establish, manage and leverage relationships with internal and external partners
- Strategic thinking and problem solving