Recruiter at Rize People Konnect Pvt. Ltd.
Views:298 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Head - Talent Acquisition - BFS/FMCG (6-12 yrs)
This role anchors multiple critical areas :
- Talent Acquisition to build a future ready pipeline of the best talent in the industry. The TA lead needs to work with all business leaders to forecast talent demand and identify proactively sourcing pools of where this talent must be hired from.
- Manage and develop Talent Acquisition solutions, plans, processes, policies and systems in line with the strategy and operating plans across the organization. Lead the talent acquisition process and policies that ensure timely and high-quality talent is on-boarded.
- Participate in the selection process to ensure quality talent is onboarded
- Ensure the delivery of fair and effective assessment and selection processes that take account of gender, cultural differences and norms, and meet standards for diversity and fair access of opportunities for all.
- Develop strategic approach to third-party vendor solutions including Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), social media, recruitment advertising, background, etc. to achieve optimal cost and service levels.
- HR Analytics - use data to effectively communicate Talent Acquisition outcomes, efforts and to ensure activities are in line with plans and goals.
- Partner with skill building teams to ensure team of recruiters and hiring managers are consistently upgraded on their selector capabilities.
- Supervise a team of recruiters and ensure that the team is working closely with HR business partners / business managers / hiring managers /senior leadership and supplier teams and candidate pool
- To manager and continuously enhance Candidate and Hiring Manager experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.