Director at B Placed Pvt Ltd
Views:93 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Head - Talent Acquisition - BFS (8-10 yrs)
As Head TA you will serve a leadership role for both the TA team and hiring managers, guiding them through the full recruitment life cycle.
- Lead the team using the most innovative approaches to attraction, sourcing, selection, interviewing, offering, and closing.
- Complete ownership for all recruiting and staffing programs and activities related to the attraction, selection, hiring and on-boarding of talent as well as partnering with all the business managers to help build a workforce with those critical skills needed to move the business forward.
- You will be providing work direction, guiding employees on various processes and acting as a point of escalation for team members.
Experience : 8 - 10 Years
- Lead end-to-end recruitment , ensuring that the team conducts strategic planning, attraction, sourcing, selection, and conversion of candidates for both specific requisitions, building a diverse pipeline of highly skilled resources, effectively managing candidate relationships, and selling ZebPay as an employer of choice - all to ensure the right talent is available when needed.
- Manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of business.
- Work with hiring managers to understand immediate and future requirements in business units for direction of the teams efforts.
- Effective networking methods and guiding the team to reach the greatest number of potential candidates through internet sourcing, direct mailing, LinkedIn, industry leads & sources, key contacts, portals, etc.
- Ability to understand and direct the team on how to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to "profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation" rather than simply selling a role.
- Experience in leading salary mapping, offer negotiation and follow up with the candidates.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within ZebPay's mission to deliver the highest quality results to our users.
- Lead all special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent.
- Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.