Regional Manager at Advent MCS
Views:404 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Talent Acquisition - Automobile Manufacturing Conglomerate (15-20 yrs)
Head Talent Acquisition
Inviting applications for a Head Talent Acquisition role for a Automobile Manufacturing Conglomerate based out near Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
1. The candidate should have a vast experience spanning across various Organizations into full-fledge Talent Acquisition profile
2. Should be highly skilled in taking care of Talent Acquisition requirements of a large setup deploying thousands of headcount and driving volume mandates at all levels, functions & verticals on consistent basis.
3. Should be compulsorily from Manufacturing background preferably from Automobile Manufacturing Industry
4. Actively looking for good candidates from Premier B Schools who can contribute and deliver at Strategic level in TA function
5. Diversity Candidates comfortable to relocate near a Plant/Factory location operating in Senior Leadership TA role, from manufacturing background are highly encouraged to apply.
6. The work setup is 5 days, General Day shift job, WFO setup.
7. The incumbent in this role will be reporting to the CHRO
1. Driving the full spectrum of recruiting and selection activities
2. Creating and implementing talent acquisition strategies for leadership, mid-career, Lateral, Entry Level, Permanent, Contractual and Fresher hiring
3. Designing and driving the adoption of consistent recruiting, interviewing and hiring practices that support a strong candidate experience
4. Partnering with leaders & Departmental Heads within the organization to track ongoing hiring needs of their business & Departments and maintain an adequate funnel of candidates to ensure delivery within stipulated TATs
5. Managing end-to-end recruitment for senior roles, Leadership and closing critical/High Impact positions through referrals/professional connects
6. Identifying and partnering with external providers/Suppliers/Vendors as required to ensure hiring needs are met, identifying, negotiating and maintaining relationships with vendors/suppliers on an ongoing basis
7. Defining and driving team to meet and exceed hiring benchmarks relating to time to fill, cost per hire, diversity hiring and hiring manager and candidate satisfaction
8. Defining and leading projects focused on continuous improvement, Technology interventions to improve and automate the TA functions
9. Managing a team of 15 recruiters, Managers, train, monitor and evaluate their performance
10. Be a strategic support to Senior Management for TA function and suggest, implement and drive strategies and projects for achieving competitive advantage , branding through TA and best practices implementation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.