Practice Head at LightYear HR
Views:4654 Applications:432 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:429
Head - Talent Acquisition (10-18 yrs)
The incumbent will be responsible for hiring delivery of senior candidates. It is one of high learning and requires exceptional ability to influence and execute.
- Ensure the candidate uses variety of channels for recruitment and can successfully evaluate not just role but cultural fitment as well.
- Work Independently with strong delivery capabilities that includes initiate and manage strategic briefing, search/sourcing strategy & execution, assessments, negotiations and offer rollouts
- Network internally and externally to build long lasting relationships with stakeholders
- Delivering within time and quality targets set for leadership hiring
- Gather market intelligence on competitor landscape, Senior talent and compensation data
- Effectively communicating the employee value proposition and employer brand
- Optimize and Update recruiting databases and tools
- Recommend incremental improvements to our current processes will be welcomed
Knowledge or Skills Requirements -
- Stakeholder management is a pre-requisite
- Business acumen to be strong
- Any projects done in the space of diversity/technology will be an add on to the profile
- Strong understanding of BPO Industry: Trends, Landscape and Talent Pools
- Strong understanding of recruiting/ sourcing processes and procedures
- Understanding of recruitment Analytics, pipeline management and yield analysis
- Familiarity of any ATS
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.