Co-Founder & CEO at Toran Global
Views:2211 Applications:526 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:522
Head - Talent Acquisition (10-15 yrs)
- Be the architect of the company's talent acquisition and employer branding agenda.
- Evolve and streamline Talent Acquisition processes vis-a-vis best-in-class practices to create a more structured and effective Talent Acquisition CoE (Center of Excellence).
- Work closely with functional Business leaders and HR teams to develop a deep understanding of the business, understand strategic priorities and the current and future talent required to achieve business objectives.
- Develop a strategic workforce plan jointly with Business Leads and HR teams.
- Succession planning and creating a leadership bench strength.
- Develop strategies to build diversity and work towards creating a gender-balanced organisation.
- Evaluate current organization structure against growth plans and upcoming trends / shifts in the industry forward thinking approach to identify gas, redundancy & capabilities required in the organization (as is vs to be)
- Build a comprehensive talent acquisition strategy to deliver against the workforce plan and business objectives.
- Develop a unified employee value proposition / messaging for the organisation, incorporating the key differentiators in the market alongside the company's mission, values, culture and personality. Position the organization as an employer of choice for key talent segments in the market.
- Develop sourcing strategies for key talent pools, strategic roles and specific scarce skill areas identified by the business.
- Manage, develop, and lead a high-performing team to deliver key hiring objectives and metrics of time to fill, source mix, conversion ratio, diversity pipeline and quality of hire.
- Develop metrics that support business objectives and maintain close monitoring and reporting for the purposes of improvement in the Talent Acquisition process.
- Function as a strategic thought leader to shape up the organisation's ideology on the entire spectrum of talent requirements, talent acquisition and employer branding.
- Provide inspirational leadership by being an action-oriented and flexible problem solver who demonstrates fresh thinking, passion for the business and the brand.