Consultant at Credence Consulting
Views:1045 Applications:367 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
Head - Talent Acquisition (10-13 yrs)
- New specialist unit of large global billion dollar global group having interests in communication, data, digital, consulting, PR, digital business transformation. Looking for a strong Talent Acquisition Head who can manage the full recruiting cycle of newly launched organisation (with diverse work streams and talent profiles across, web & mobile development, digital production, data analysis, martech, media services, shopper marketing and film production).
- Managing overall recruiting process, partnering with CEO and leadership to develop recruiting strategies for long/short term hiring goals. Lead all sourcing strategies.
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience (including application, interviews and communication)
- Responsible for all key recruitment metrics, like source of hire, time-to-hire etc
- Promote diversity in the workplace and ensure recruiting strategies attract diverse candidates.
- Manage the onboarding for new hires.
- Planning and prioritization of hiring needs and link these to the needs and direction of business.
- Source and screen qualified candidates, leverage multiple channels of recruitment ranging from research, employee referrals, and search partners as and when deemed appropriate.
- Manage candidates seamlessly through the interview process, set expectations, provide feedback, negotiate, close all offers and board successfully.
- Manage to hire MIS. Represent company brand positively to all prospective candidates at relevant touchpoints and forums. Manage, train and evaluate the team of recruiters.
- Partnering with the broader talent acquisition teams locally and internationally for shared use of tools and resources.
- Delhi/NCR based post graduate with PQE of 10 -13 years, of which at least 8 in talent acquisition in the technology hiring space.
- Start-up experience mandatory - this could be in a new company/unit of an existing company.
- Proficient in hiring junior, and mid-level senior talent across all aspects of technology.
- Demonstrable experience managing full-cycle recruiting and employer branding best practices.
- Solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools (e.g. social networks).
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and HR tools and databases
- Sound understanding of business imperatives to be able to partner senior management.
- An ability to impact, evaluate and on-board candidates with consistency.
- High on energy, innovation, maturity and tenacity. A strong bias for action.
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management / project management skills.
Salary offered: 25-35LPA