HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:1865 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Head/SVP - IT Software Development/Java - Investment Bank (20-25 yrs)
Head/SVP - Development for a European Investment Bank- Prime Solution/Financing
We are hiring for top European banks captive development Center
Job Title: Senior Vice President
Department: Global Markets - Technology
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports: 5-9 Directorship / Registration:
- Transform the Prime Solutions & Financing IT teams based in India to deliver higher value to business & IT sponsors year on year.
- These IT teams comprise developers & business analysts, with testers & production support staff in the ecosystem but not in the direct remit of this role.
- This role is to lead the Prime Solution and Financing IT teams in India in complete alignment with the local GM IT manager and the Global PSnF IT lead.
- The current remit is ~250 staff organized as ~25 teams.
Within the remit of the PSnF IT teams based in India
1. Quality of IT. Deliveries.
2. Performance & Efficiency of the setup.
3. Talent Development.
4. Support to the business & operations.
- Technology Validation & Evolution.
- Support & Leadership to organizational initiatives.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Deep Technology awareness specifically for the Global Markets business.
- Ability to relate and prioritize with Senior Management and Tech Experts
- Ability to understand, assess, foresee key stakeholder needs and address them efficiently & effectively.
- Ability to manage teams of 200+ staff
- Ability to motivate and develop talent.
- IT Development expertise in at least one relevant programming language (e.g. Java) & at least one database (e.g. Sybase)
- Action / Delivery orientation
- Decisive (including difficult decisions)
- Strong Communication Skills (Written & Oral including public speaking)
- Critical Thinking
Specific Qualifications (if required)
- An IT Engineering degree or equivalent
- At least 20 years of work experience in IT
- At least 10 years of work experience in a Capital Markets IT environment
- Hands on Programming experience of at least 10 years
- Experience of managing an overall team of at least 100 staff for at least 3 years.