Engagement Manager at ABC Consultants
Views:2526 Applications:340 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Supply Solution - Logistics Platform - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (6-13 yrs)
Blackbuck (Zinka Logistics)
- Trucking, a billion-dollar industry in India is a fundamental contributor to the economic development. This largely unorganized and fragmented industry is not only plagued by operational inefficiencies but also by numerous infrastructural constraints and technology alienation.
- As India's leading trucking platform, BlackBuck is empowering truckers, the backbone of the industry, with cuttingedge and easy-to-use technology to operate successfully in the digital era. Along with enabling increased utilization and maximum realization for truckers, BlackBuck is transforming the trucking ecosystem with a host of reliable services including time-payment systems and financial services. On the BlackBuck platform, shippers of all sizes have instant visibility of available trucks along with fair and transparent pricing, thus helping them manage their shipments seamlessly.
- Today, BlackBuck is the largest online trucking marketplace platform that organizes, digitizes and simplifies trucking for shippers and truckers. BlackBuck's robust and intelligent - Freight and Services platforms deliver reliability, efficiency, and seamless experience.
Blackbuck - Head Supply Solutions
Job Purpose :
- Design and advise enterprise customers on supply led solutions to manage their transportation challenges and setup process, supply and frameworks to deliver the solutions for customer success leading to improved stickiness, revenues and margins
Key Accountabilities :
I. Lead a team of supply chain experts to conduct workshops and strong field research to understand the transportation challenges of the enterprise customers
II. Design the unique value proposition and bundle the BlackBuck solution offerings to deliver exponential value add for the client requirements and build a long lasting relationship with customers
III. Set up the supply solution organization structure and design practices to ensure effectiveness of the organisation and build a high performing delivery engine
IV. Collaborate cross functionally with the corporate business leadership team - Practice Heads - Demand, Zonal heads - Operations, Head - Pricing and program manager for effective implementation of designed initiatives.
V. Responsible for driving long-term sustainability of the supply offerings of BlackBuck business by continuously developing and disrupting the transportation space with innovative and novel offerings
- Product, technology & Operations teams
- Leadership Team
- FO Customers
- Truck OEMs, Brokers
Skills & Knowledge:
Educational qualifications & Experience:
- MBA & Engineering Graduate from a Tier 1 with a total experience in the range of 6 - 10 years
- Should have experience in supply chain execution and strategic roles in large FMCG organisations or Should have experience in supply chain from top tier consulting companies
- Thought Leadership : Aspiration, Disruptive Thought Process, Thinking Scale, Problem Solving, Innovation, multiple lenses of evaluation - Building Winning Teams, Empowerment, Development, Facilitating Collaboration, Meritocracy, Business Acumen, Spotting new opportunities, new strategies and approaches