Business Head at Executive Hiring
Views:2310 Applications:394 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Head - Supply Planning - FMCG - IIM/NITIE/SPJIMR/IIM/XLRI/IIT (6-9 yrs)
Executive Hiring is looking for a Head of Supply Planning for a Large MNC FMCG, based in Mumbai.
Post Grad in Ops./IE/IM from NITIE/SPJIMR/IIM/XLRI/IIT, Mumbai with 6-9 years of strong Supply Chain Planning exp. is mandatory.
Brief KRA's :
- Responsible for coordinating and steering the Distribution and Operations Planning process.
- Ensures adherence to the outlined processes for S&OP and demand planning
- Root-cause analysis of relevant front-end and back-end supply chain metrics
- Responsible for defining and maintaining finished goods inventory norms across supply chain nodes
- Understands the inputs and components of Inventory Planning e.g. demand variability, supply variability, lead-times
- Drives supply chain process improvements in respective categories
- Actively liaises with business division (category heads) to drive process improvements and changes
- Translates strategic imperatives into process improvement initiatives
- Assesses and provides recommendations on a time-to-time basis for production run strategy
- Interfacing with the Category Operations team
- Communicates and coordinates demand-side events and constraints to the category operations team
- Monitors and ensures performance on all Supply chain metrics.
- In case you find it interesting, please apply with your updated resume mentioning CTC.
- For any further clarity, please reach out to Sanjoy @ + 91 9046968619 at the earliest.
( Leadership Hiring Vertical )